I finally finished sewing Holly's coat and love how it came out. It was a very simple pattern and can't wait to make another one for her. I used See and Sew #B5275. Its perfect for the weather up here in Canada.
I finally completed my first amp cover for one of E's amps.
E measured the amp he wanted a cover for, cut out the template using the tweed fabric we got him and I went to work. I then sewed on one of the Fender patches that I got him as a stocking stuffer this Christmas.
We will have to tweak the design a little bit, but, I'm happy with how it turned out and E is definitely happy with it. He has already started designing the next amp cover for him for another amp.